InEnglish Digital is an e-zine for teachers of English written by teachers and other ELT professionals from different Portuguese speaking countries.
The magazine contains a wide range of articles which will be of interest to all educators of English. The magazine appears twice a year.
Subscribe to our InEnglish Digital Newsletter to receive an alert whenever a new InEnglish is published, and a "comments and feedback" newsletter in-between editions.
If you have any comments on any of our issues or suggestions for future issues please email us. If you are interested in writing an article for InEnglish Digital please consult the guideline for contributors.
How creative can you be?
This edition of InEnglish Digital, the eighth, asks the question: ''How creative can you be?"
It opens with an article by Alan Maley, 2012 ELTons winner of the British Council 's Lifetime Achievement Award.
Other articles range from theoretical parsing to practical tips for creative classroom practices and include:
- Mikolaj Sobocinski on creating the right context for students to speak English in "You Wanna Teach? Don't Bother..."
- Damian Williams tracks the way English is used in the real world surrounding his students
- Celeste Simões and Helena Oliveria use technology creativity to motivate their students
- Luísa Lima and Francisco Langa discuss practical applications to help to boost the creativity of lessons, and Tanguene and Sangare share their delightful poems
- Carolyn Leslie offers an article which examines how groups in classrooms interact (or don't!) and relates some analysis to her own experiences.
Read the latest issue of InEnglish magazine
InEnglish Digital 07 focuses on Challenging the educational paradigm.
Read issue 07 of InEnglish magazine
InEnglish Digital 6 focuses on the role of technology in the classroom.
Read issue 06 of InEnglish magazine
InEnglish Digital 5 focuses on issues in Portugal.
Read issue 05 of InEnglish magazine
InEnglish Digital 4 has a special feature on education in Brazil.
Read issue 04 of InEnglish magazine
InEnglish Digital 3 looks at matters concerning Mozambique.
Read issue 03 of InEnglish magazine
InEnglish Digital 2 concentrates on teaching in Angola.
Read issue 02 of InEnglish magazine
InEnglish Digital 1 features a wide range of articles from using picture books in the classroom to a cry to rethink the purpose of education.