Welcome back students
We are now back to full face-to-face English classes for adult students who can now join our courses.
We continue to develop all our learning programmes to ensure our students have a very fruitful and enjoyable learning experience.
Our health and safety precautions
Following Ministry of Health guidance, all health and safety precautions are still in place to protect our students, teachers and staff.
- Physical distancing measures have relaxed, following Mozambique government guidelines.
- All staff, teachers and students will be required to wear face masks at all times
- Students should not attend classes if: they are under a quarantine, self-quarantine, stay-at-home order, as specified by the Mozambique government or if they have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms.
- Temperature screening will be in place at the entrance of the teaching venue
- Hygiene protocols are still in place with sanitation stations in the teaching centre
- Teachers will familiarise students with health and safety practices during their first class.
- Placement testing for all courses is carried out online
- A maximum number of 18 students per class will be allowed.
- Learning activities to maximise the benefits of group working will be integrated to teaching approaches.
NOTE: It may be necessary to return to online classes if conditions change.
The health and safety of students, teachers and staff are our number one priority. Given the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, the British Council will continue to follow all directives made by the Ministry of Health. Our precautions will be kept under review and we will remain vigilant as the situation develops.
Find out more about our English courses for adults